Cameron Diaz got alcohol poisoning while trying to drink like an Australian when she was in Sydney.
The Knight and Day actress thought she was dying on her first trip down under, after boozing it up pretty massively.
"I was 19 and in Australia for the first time doing a commercial. I didn't know that Australians are actually superhuman and don't have livers," she said.
"I was out one harmless, wonderfully fun day with a group of hospitable Australians who were showing me Sydney.
"I was keeping up with them drinking, and they got pretty shit-faced, but I got alcohol poisoning. I survived, but it was as bad as alcohol poisoning gets. I thought I was dying."
Poor Cammie. Hopefully she shot the commercial before the life-threatening hangover.
Photo: Getty/Getty Images Entertainment/Carlos Alvarez
© Copyright 2014 dmgRadio Australia