The ABC has reported about a Sydney man that is seriously ill with a rare tropical disease after eating a garden slug for a dare. The 21-year-old allegedly contracted rat lungworm disease -after the stunt. Whaaaat?!
It's enough to make you think twice before daring someone to do pull a stupid prank. Nova's Top Ten team went to town on this... and it seems this poor guy isn't the only one to meet an unfortunate fate after doing something that mates have dared them to.
The internet is jam-packed with other acts of stupidity - most of them end in tears. Kerley, Michelle and Smallzy dug out some of the more unfortunate videos. Wrap your eyes around these (and remember, dares don't always end in belly laughs).
As for eating slimy Aussie wildlife - just don't go there folks.
Think twice before you pull an office prank!
Be careful who you prank!
Kid in garbage dare goes horribly wrong - fake or not?
Some say this is a fake...
This guy got more than he bargained for when he played a joke on a car owner.