We have seen internet photo trends come and go around these parts. Planking was chuckle inducing for a while, Owling was slightly weird and died a quick death, Leisure Diving was awesome but definitely not good for winter and to a lesser extent we also enjoyed Razorbombing, Batting, Stocking and Horsemanning.
But Dylan Lewis is here to blow up the latest internet photo sensation. Hold onto your memes kids - this is Wallying!
All you need to Wally is a red and white striped shirt, a working knowledge of the mechanics of hide and seek and a camera! See if you can spot Dylan in these Wallying flicks taken around the Nova office today and tell us where he is in the comments below.
Feel free to submit your own Wallying photo by tweeting a pic with the hashtag #Wallying
1. Where could Dylan be? Hint: Perhaps he is riding the information super highway?
2. Sometimes Wallying can be tiring work. Make sure you rest whenever you feel tired of Wallying kids.
3. To be a successful Waly Watcher, one must be vigilant at all times like our morning host Andy.
4. An empty hallway? Or a Wallying haven?
5. The News stops for nobody. Except Wallying!
6. This is a tricky one. Concentrate and look real carefully. If you need a hint - he isn't the man on the toilet.
7. Hmmmmm... can you spot Dylan, Wallying amongst all those sales people? Squint if you need to.
8. Even General Managers get into the spirit of Wallying! But where oh where is Wally?