Here are five fast facts on Taylor Swift's newest song “Eyes Open”
1) “Eyes Open” is one of two tracks by Taylor Swift that’s on The Hunger Games soundtrack. The second song by Swift “Safe & Sound” plays right before Katniss and Peeta are about to eat the nightlock and also while the credits roll.
2) Taylor swift is wrapped up her “Speak Now” tour with the final leg of the show in Australia. Her first show in the country was in Perth with her Adelaide gig the 100th show of the tour. The tour covered 17 countries.
3) Taylor Swift hates seeing her name in print, recently telling Nova FM “I get terrified when I see my name typed out like a headline or something because I'm afraid something will hurt my feelings or something.”
4) Taylor Swift smells as lovely as she sounds. The Billboard Women of the year has her own perfume “Wonderstruck” that is a sweet fragrance of warm vanilla, amber, berries, peach notes and freesia flowers.
5) Swift is currently working on her next album. Despite the release date about a year away the songstress has already written 25 songs. Not a fan of co-writing the 22 year old prefers to write alone with the guitar.