The SATC sequel is approaching and there is already discussion on whether the movie should even go ahead. To run with the excitement and discussions about the movie (whether you are excited or not) here are a list of rumoured leaked info!
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW POTENTIAL PARTS OF SEX AND THE CITY THE MOVIE 2 DO NOT READ AHEAD.
* Big may cheat on Carrie (surprise surprise) as their marriage reportedly go through a few challenges and his work is affected by the global financial crisis and the couple move in with Charlotte and Harry. The girl in question is reportedly a younger colleague. While it’s no surprise, but we should all remember, Big also cheated on his last wife, Natasha (played by Bridget Moynahan) with Carrie in the television series. Does what come around go around?Carrie and Big may have a baby, who will need an English nanny. Victoria Beckham may have auditioned for the role, Katie ‘Jordan’ Price said she did. Perhaps Kate Moss did also with rumours rife with reports she will make an appearance in Sex and the City 2.
* Big eventually travels to the Middle East to try and recover their fortune. This could be on the money with the rumors that the shooting was delayed due to filming delays in the UAE.
* Or is it Samantha who will try to have a child at 50+ years of age? That’s what some newspaper reports are suggesting with the PR maven reportedly set to ask an assistant to go on a “testosterone run”.
* Although they break up in the Sex and the City movie 1, Smith Jerrod (aka Jason Lewis) was spotted on set. But don’t expect a happy reunion with Kim Cattrall commenting that Samantha is not a one man woman.
* Filip Kleva told reporters that he was cast as Samantha’s new foreign lover
* Meanwhile, according to IMDB, Samantha’s hot LA neighbor Dante (Gilles Marini) has been listed as a cast member.
* Charlotte accuses her husband, Harry of cheating on her and moves out of their Park Avenue apartment with her daughters Lily and Rose. As it turns out, Harry is actually sneaking around and talking to contractors who are building Charlotte’s dream home.
* The movie will be filmed in New York City (of course, it is a character all on its own) and the United Arab Emirites with rumours that London may also be on the list.
* Jennifer Hudson who played Carrie’s assistant Louise from St Louis has said she will be returning to the sequel, but what role will the newly married assistant play?
* All the supporting characters (aka the men in the SATC women’s lives): John James ‘Mr Big’ Preston, Harry Goldenblatt, Stanford Blatch, Steve Brady and Anthony Marentino have all signed on appear in the sequel.
* It appears that Stanford and Anthony will get married in this movie with Liza Minnelli set to sing at their reception. Talk about every gay man’s dream wedding. The producers tried to throw everyone off by putting Samantha in a wedding gown so fans wouldn’t guess the story line.
* We saw Carrie, Charlotte, Samantha and Miranda dressed up in their 1980s gear in some paparazzi shots a month or so ago. According to Patricia Field, its for an 80s flashback. “It was in the beginning of the movie,” Field explained. “Carrie was waiting to meet her girlfriends and she was thinking about when she first moved to New York in the ’80s and how she met Samantha and Charlotte. They’re all, in real time, meeting to go shopping. And in her flashback time, she is thinking of when she first met each one of them.”
* We’re also assuming Madga and Brady Hobbes will return, along with Lily Goldenblatt and her new born sister Rose Goldenblatt. After all the ladies have moved on from their single lives (except for 50+ Samantha) and have children who play a small but crucial part in their on screen lives.
* And of course, there may be a part in it for Katie Holmes where she will reportedly play a high powered executive who tangles with Samantha.