We asked Cat what her fave things about Brisbane were and she gave us "Cat's top 5 places you'll find me when I'm not at home".
1. The Lark, PaddingtonIt's become the local. The bar staff are genius mixologists and if I die with one of their blue cheese chips hanging out of my mouth life was worth it.
2. Beccofino Restaurant, TeneriffeBest pizza I have sunk my greedy cheese loving mouth into.
3. The Bowery, Fortitude ValleyFun, relaxed, good drinks and usually at least 70 percent wanker free.
4. Super Bowl Chinese Restaurant. ChinatownThe usual stomach liner before a big night in the valley.
5. Mitchelton MarketsEvery 1st Sunday of month I'm there. Lemonade and mangos have been the staple purchase each time.
© Copyright 2013 dmgRadio Australia